Wedding DJ Grand Rapids Mi
Wedding DJ Grand Rapids Mi – If we sound great, we perform at other events too! Proms, Corporate, Holiday, Trade Shows, College, Box Socials, Galas, Luncheons, Dinners, Tastings, Sporting Events. What do you want in a Wedding DJ? It’s so much more than playing music. This is what we do. How we do it is up to you. We are there to give you our professional opinion but if you don’t like it or want a change, you’ve got it. If you want Bob Dylan all night, we are probably not the company for you. If you want to start with some 60’s and end with Uptown Funk with people jumping up and down and lights going crazy, look no further. We are also happy to fit in your special songs and ideas for the night. Check out our Photo Booth Here! Here are the questions you NEED to ask before hiring any DJ. – Click Here
Call or Text Now at (616) 406-9772 Email Now at firstname.lastname@example.org
Wedding DJ Grand Rapids Mi – We Do DJ:
- Your Day Your Way. wedding dj grand rapids mi
- Initial Consultations and Planning for Free.
- Work with You to Customize Your Event.
- We Show Up.
- Set Up Early To Test Your Important Songs.
- Cocktail Music for Arriving Guests.
- Your Grand Introduction with Your Chosen Song. We line you up.
- Hosting/MC of Your Toasts and Blessing. We coach the speakers up on how to.
- Coordinate with Your Caterer.
- Hosting/MC Of Your Cake Cutting.
- Coordinate with Your Photographer. Making sure your pictures turn out how they should.
- Hosting/MC of Your Formal Dances in the order you choose.
- Hosting/MC of Your Bouquet and Garter Toss (if applicable.) We recommend songs as well.
- Take Requests, although we are not afraid to say “no” politely if the request doesn’t fit or will not work.
- Play Women Friendly Music. Keeping Women Especially the Bride Happy is the Key to Success at Every Event.
- Have the Best Equipment and Lighting.
- Events for 30 to 3000.
- Your Day Your Way.
We Do Not
- Set up in front of guests.
- Play any Kenny G.
- Have the cheesy “DJ voice.”
- Say “All right” before everything on the microphone.
- Have dancing lasers/lights on during first dance or other formal dances.
- Let events drag out.
- Wear a tuxedo.
- Dance with guests.
- Force guests to play dance floor games.
- Invite perspective clients to hired events.